How much is an estimate? - Our estimates are free of charge.
Are you a licensed and insured contractor? - Yes, we have workers compensation on all employees and general liability.
Are you certified? – Yes
How long will it take to re-roof my home? – Typically 3-5 days depending on size.
Will you provide referrals? Yes, we would be happy to provide referrals and testimonials.
How long will it take to install doors or windows? – Depending upon the manufacture and if custom sizes or not. It could be 2-4 weeks.
How soon can you begin a full roof replacement? – Within a few weeks in normal non-hurricane season.
How long have you been in business? - Over thirty years.
Is all your work warranted? – Yes, unless otherwise stated on the estimate.
How long is the warranty on complete roof replacement? – 7 years
How long is the warranty on repairs? – 1-3 years
When will I need to pay for the roof replacement or Repair? – Upon completion. In some cases a small deposit is required.
Do you accept credit cards? – Yes
Can you have provide additional repairs such as drywall damage? – Yes
Can you estimate additions or renovations? – Yes, we are General Contractors in remodeling for over 30 years.
Am I required to pull permits? No, a homeowner should never be ask to obtain a permit. A major red flag. We obtain all necessary permits.
Do you carry brochures, literature or samples of the products that will be used on my home? Absolutly, we make every effort to assist the homeowner in making what can be a difficult decision.
Do you provide a lien release? Certified provides a release of lien on every project upon final payment for their protection.
What if there is some damage during my roof or renovation project to my property? If it is determined Certified is responsible for the damage incurred, we will repair or replace the damage in question. We are “CLIENT DRIVEN ~ FULFILLING EXPECTATIONS”
Helpful Hints for Home or Business Owner
During the roofing or renovation project, your home or business we would like to prepare you for some minor inconveniences which may be encountered while the work is in progress. We’ll do our best to keep them to a minimum and ask you for your help and cooperation during this process.
• We will need access to your driveway from start to finish. Please remove all cars from the garage that you may need. The driveway must also be cleared of all cars, boats etc.
• Be prepared for loud noises and vibrations. Hammering, walking around and the moving of material can cause noise and vibrations
• Please remove all loose breakable items from your walls and shelves i.e. pictures, plates, figurines and keepsakes, which may be dislodged.
• Please remove all items where roofing debris might fall, such as patio and pool furniture barbecue grills and potted plants etc.
• For safety reasons be sure to keep children and pets away from the hazard area, which consists of a 10 to 20 foot perimeter around dumpster.
• Tarps will be laid over bushes, scrubs and plants where roof material is being removed.
• As the job progresses a clean-up will be enacted and a thorough clean-up with magnetic nail removal at the completion of the work. Although magnets can remove most nails, some can lost in deep grass. Every effort will be made to remove any nails that might have missed the tarps.
• The roof will be left in waterproof condition each day.
• If you have TV satellite dish we will re-install your satellite back to its original location, however your satellite company my need to realign it.